Szeshineco Binoculars 12x42 with BAK4 Roof Prism Large Field Quick Focus,waterproof HD Field Glasses (12x42)
- Lightweight Compact 12x42 Binoculars-12x power magnification and 330ft/1000yds large field of view,1.25 pounds carrying weight，compact one hand opreable size. specially designed for outdoor activities such as hunting, birding, climbing, hiking, camping, boating, driving, watching wildlife and landscape. These high power binoculars also can be used for watching large stage show, vocal concert, sports games, etc.
- Quality HD Optics - 42mm FMC fully multi-layer coated green film objective lenses and 18mm blue film eyepiece, large BAK-4 roof prism system, ensures excellent light transmission and brightness, no distortation,deliver you with crisp view and photoes here and there.
- Sleek & Durable Framework -Solid and tight sealed framework,accompany with IP44 waterproof,it is able to endure the rainning or foggy weather conditions. shock-absorbing and Non-slip rubber sleeve for maximum protection.
- Eyeglasses Friendly-Adjustable eye cups can be easily and rapidly twisted up or down for optimal viewing with or without glasses.
Explore The World Beyond Naked Eyes with Szeshineco High Power 12x42 Binoculars!
Capture&Share The Far Beauty!
The Szeshineco 12x42 Compact Roof Prism Binoculars Skylong, Is a Must Have That Enables You To Observe Targets In Distant World With More True-To-Life Details. It Brings The Far World 12x Closer, Provides High-Resolution Images with Accurate Color Reproduction.
Objective Lens Dia.: 42mm
Eyepiece Dia.: 18mm
Prism: Roof BAK-4
Lens Coating: FMC green
Exit Pupil Diameter: 3mm
Exit Pupil Distance:15mm
Mini Focus Length: 10m/33ft
Interpupillary Distance: 56mm~74mm
Eyecups System: Twist-up
Weight: 1.25 lbs
What You Get:
1x Szeshineco Binoculars
1x Carrying bag
1x Eyepiece covers
2x Objective Lens Covers
1x Cleaning Cloth
1x Neck Straps
30 Days Free Return, 12 Months Warranty
How to Focus:
Step 1: Adjust the center focus knob until getting left sight clear;
Step 2: Adjust the right eyes lens until getting similar image to the left;
Step 3: Adjust the barrels until getting a single circular field.
Step 4: Repeat the above steps if needed to get the most satisfying view for yourself.
1. Don't look direct to the sun for avioding eye hurts.
2.Keep dry and clean when not in use.
3.Wipe the lens with dry and clean cloth. For stubborn stains, please use the cloth with some alcohol. It would be easy to be removed.
4. It works well for weak light night vision, but not for full dark night vision.