DIGITNOW Bluetooth Vinyl Turntable Vinyl Record Player with Built-in Dual Stereo Speakers MP3 Recording, LP 3-Band Drive Aux Input RCA Output
- Bluetooth function: Music Streaming wirelessly to any Bluetooth loudspeaker lets you stream music from devices such as iPhones, Android, cellphone, iPad, Tablet, etc.
- LED lights: Multi LED bulbs as light source to any music genre. It is when playing games frolic and you can have visual enjoyment
- Vinyl to Mp3 input: USB directly code stickers with software on CD, converts from audio data records into WAV or MP3 files, great option to bring your valuable vinyl collection to ensure or with your needs in free
- Built-in speakers: Dynamic Stereo Full Range Speakers. Rear phono interconnect for connecting the record player to your home stereo system
- Stylish: Vinyl Record Players have a vintage feel to them. Briefcase/Case Design for Easy Portability and stylish looks
Stylish and handy design
This model is integrated in a stylish, vintage-style briefcase / suitcase design and bound in leather look with chrome-colored fastenings and a black interior. It does not just look great, it also makes it incredibly versatile.
With the DIGITNOW turntable you can play music from your devices (iPhones, Android smartphones, tablets, PCs) through the speakers of the turntables with Bluetooth.
The included AUX inputs allow listening with headphones or connecting to your home stereo for a personalized experience.
3-speed turntables An absolute must for any turntable is that it can play all your records. It can be switched between 33 1/3, 45 or 78 rpm, so it supports your entire record collection.
The active built-in stereo system provides a loud and clear sound. It can be your best companion if you enjoy afternoon tea or party with your friends.
USB recording & playback
Direct conversion from vinyl to mp3 via USB stick. It can also play music from U disk or SD card. No computer or software required.
Alternatively, you can use the USB port to connect the player to your PC and use it as a USB recorder by recording your favorite vinyl and converting it to a WAV or MP3 format for your MP3 player.