GIRA Brightness Sensor 0-10 V DC (057600)
Brightness sensor for KNX home automation
- Brightness sensor for detecting and evaluating the brightness.
- The brightness sensor can be operated in conjunction with the base weather station or the analog sensor interface.
- The required power supply (24 V DC) is provided by these devices.
- A connection to third-party systems is also possible.
- The device is suitable for outdoor installation and is equipped with a pressure compensation element (climate membrane) to prevent the formation of moisture.
- The recorded brightness is converted into a linear, analog output signal from 0 to 10 V.