Glass Drill Bit 6mm 3/16" Round Shank Spear Head for Glass Tile Ceramic Mirror Porcelain Marble (10Pcs)
- Made of hard alloy, this glass drill bit has very good abrasion resistance and extreme hardness for longer life, titanium coated surface is anti-oxidation and will not fade
- 6mm Spear-pointed Tip, 1/4 inches design reduces breakout. Length: 72mm, Shank: approx. 3/16 inches
- Excellent for clean and accurate hole drilling in glass and tile. Fine drill edge and the hole is smooth and complete, without leaving burrs
- Round shank glass drilling tools are sharp and quick change. Use water lubrication will extend drill bit service life considerably
- Essential for DIY and home improvement lovers to Drill Glass Tile Ceramic Mirrors and other hard and brittle work surface
Those bits are made of high quality alloy and have well-built heavy-duty tungsten carbide tips.
They feature a tiny spade-shaped tip made of super-hard tungsten carbide, which is extremely durable and can withstand the friction of drilling into glass.
Drill bits are cutting tools used to remove material to create holes, almost always of circular cross-section.
TIMESETL Tile Drill Bit - Strong toughness
Strong and durable carbide-tipped head to ensure use with hard to break or penetrate surfaces.
Small cut resistance, high quality and durable.
TIMESETL Drill Bits for Glass and Tile - Usage
- Attach the drill bits to any compatible drill in order to create holes, which will power them to cut or perforate through the most hard work piece, typically by rotation.
- The drill bits are especially for glass, ceramics, tiles and other hard and brittle work surface, suitable for accurate centering drilling, they will not break the porcelain.
Material: Hard Alloy
Sizes: 6mm(72mm length)
hex shank diameter: 4.76mm (3/16")
Quantity: 10 pieces
1,To improve Tile & Glass Drill service life, it is better to add some cooling liquid, such as water, kerosene or turpentine while drilling. Low speed and low pressure.
2,It is important to work carefully and safely by wearing gloves and protective eye wear to make sure no glass shards that break off affects you. Use a liquid to lubricate the drilling process and to keep the drill bit from overheating.
10 pieces x Glass Tile Drill