IBRA Ethernet Gigabit LAN Network Flat Cable CAT 7/6 /5e /5 High Speed RJ45 Gold Plated 2M - Black
- IBRA® CAT7 Support bandwidth up to 600MHz so you can connect to your LAN/WAN segments and networking gear at maximum speeds
- Backward Compatible with Cat-5e / Cat-6 / Cat-6a Ethernet Cables
- Connectors: Gold Plated RJ-45 Male to Male - Shielded RJ45 Connector to Protect Against EMI/RFI Interference
- 50 Micron Gold plated Contact Pins in each Shielded RJ45 Connector perfect for use in high-noise environments where shielding helps
- Perfect for network adapters, hubs, routers, DSL/cable modems, PS3, PS4, X-box, patch panels and other high performance networking applications
IBRA® CAT7 High Speed Ethernet LAN Networking Cable (RJ45)
IBRA CAt7 is providing latest networking cabling standard as defined by the EIA (Electronic Industries Association).
The cables are used for creating a high speed network between devices and is the most popular wired solution for doing so.
It is made to a stringent set of standards for guaranteed Gigabit network speeds.
You can easily add network devices to your network with these cables, simply plug and go!
- High quality Cat7 RJ45 Ethernet Patch Lan Network Cable
- Cat7 Standard - Gigabit Certified Specification
- Support bandwidth upto 600Mhz
- Support speed up to 10Gbps (10000Mbps)
- Connectors: 8Pin Gold Plated RJ-45 Male to Male
- ROHS conform.
- Backwards compatible with Cat6a, 6 & Cat5e
- Solid and Robust Construction