Levoit Air Purifier LV H132 RF High Efficiency Hepa and Activated Carbon Replacement Filter
- Genuine Levoit LV-H132 air cleaner replacement filter: Use only genuine Levoit LV-H132 replacement filters to keep your air purifier in the best working condition and capacity. Please note: Please remove the plastic bag of the filter, before running the air purifier. Otherwise, the device can get damaged.
- 3 filtration levels: Fine preliminary, true Hepa and activated carbon filter. It removes 99.97 % dust, pollen, smoke, odours, mould spores and pet hair. It also filters particles as small as 0.3 microns and larger and also filters air pollution of PM 2.5.
- Protected breathing system: Perfect for those who are sensitive to the surrounding air quality. It will not release hazardous substances or ozone.
- Perfectly sealed: Filters are sealed to protect their lifespan. It is recommended to replace air filters every 6 months. Remove the filter from the plastic wrap before placing it in the air purifier.
Triples the work to purify the air:
This genuine Levoit LV-H132 air purifier replacement filter uses a three-stage filtration system including fine preliminary, true Hepa and activated carbon filter to remove 99.97 % dust, allergens, bacteria and odours.
Easy, efficient and refreshing.
The control panel is intuitive and it is even easy to set up.
- Simply remove the filter cover.
- Remove the old filter and pre-filter.
- Clean the remaining dust or hair inside the air purifier with a vacuum hose.
- Insert the new filter (after removing it from its packaging).
- Make sure the tabs are facing outwards. Secure the lid until the arrows on both sides are aligned.
Replace the filter every 6 months to optimise its work.
To do its best work, it has been recommended by the Levoit air purifier to change the filter every six months after accumulating odours, particles, allergens, mould spores, and so on.
1 x Hepa and activated carbon filter.