Auna MG-TT-82 Vintage Analogue Record Player
- You get a retro-retro in cream-colored trim with FM / MW radio tuner, smooth-running belt drive and automatic start-stop. The two built-in stereo speakers deliver clean sound and finely defined heights.
- The MG TT-82C turntable plays all kinds of vinyl from the 12 '' single to the 7 '' vinyl EP. There are two speeds available: 33 & 45 rpm. Also a spindle adapter for 1 1/2-Mittellöcher is included.
- The built-in radio tuner communicates between FM radio stations thanks to a wire antenna and allows a clean reception of the regional programs, which are found by means of existing frequency band display and manual station search.
- Alternatively, the stereo system can be integrated at any time by means of stereo cinch in an existing hi-fi landscape. Switch easily from the built-in stereo speakers to a high-end 5.1 or 7.1 home theater system.
- Essential design elements of the auna stereo system are based on elements that are typically based on the 1950s - eg. the volume control and frequency band control, which reflect turn signals of tailfin vehicles.
Retrophile record player with FM radio tuner, quiet
Belt drive and start-stop automatic.
Integrated stereo speakers and line output.
After some revivals of past trends of the 60s, 70s and 80s spans the
Brand auna with the MG-TT-82B turntable now the stylistic
Arch back to the 50s.
The top side enthroned record player recorded from the 12 '' single to the
7 '' vinyl EP all kind of vinyl. Also a spindle adapter for 1 1/2 center holes
is included. The belt drive is smooth and with a
Start-stop automatic equipped, which only starts the turntable when the
Tonearm is passed over the record and automatically stops as soon as the arm
is guided back to its holder.
The two built-in stereo broadband speakers deliver clean sound and finely defined heights.
Alternatively, the system by means of a stereo RCA cable into an existing
HiFi stereo system can be integrated and play the music through its speakers.
Connections: stereo cinch line output, 3.5mm jack headphone output
Turning speeds: 33 and 45 RPM
illuminated frequency band display
Spindle adapter for EP vinyls
On / off switch directly on the device
Electricity: 230V, 50-60 Hz via mains cable
German manual (+ Eng)
31.3 x 13.5 x 31.5 cm (WxHxD)
Weight: approx. 2.6