Microsoft Project 2019 For Dummies (Project for Dummies) Paperback
- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: For Dummies (1 Feb. 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 111956512X
- ISBN-13: 978-1119565123
- Product Dimensions: 18.5 x 2 x 22.9 cm
From the Back Cover
- Manage project resources, calendars, and budgets
- Create a dynamic schedule that keeps a project moving
- Get the "golden rules" that keep projects on track
Manage your projects like a pro!
Whether project management is in your job title or just one of many tasks on your plate, Microsoft Project 2019 is the secret weapon you've been looking for. Even if you already know a little about managing projects, this book shows you how to use the valuable features of Microsoft Project 2019 to make your process run like a well-oiled machine. Learn how to enter tasks, estimate durations, work with resources and calendars, set baselines, fine-tune schedules, stay on track, analyze your progress, and report results.
- Launch a project
- Enter tasks and estimate durations
- Change project views
- Create a resource calendar
- Develop a budget
- Track project progress
- Deal with delays
- Use time-saving shortcuts
About the Author
Cynthia Snyder Dionisio is a project management consultant, trainer, and author. She also leads the team that creates the PMBOK Guide, the standard for project management that is published by the Project Management Institute. She has written more than a dozen books, including A Project Manager's Book of Forms and A Project Manager's Book of Tools and Techniques.