Proster Multifunctional Waterproof Professional Navigation Compass Clinometer (PST033)
- A Sighting Optic - allows you to read datas directly, and the Vertical Lubber line of the sighting optic improves its accuracy and decreases its errors.
- Fluorescent Light Design - Luminous magnet arrow and compass card allows you to read data in dark environment after absorbing enough sunshine.
- Compass and Clinometer Function - This is also a clinometer, enable to measure height and slopes.
- Multifunctions - Foldable metal lid, Floating compass dial with 360° scale, Adjustable prism lens, Waterproof Shakeproof.
- High Strength Engineering Metal - capable of working under extreme weather condition, suitable for Camping, Climbing, Boating, Exploring, Hunting, Hiking, Geology and Other Outdoor Activities.
This model uses a true sighting optic that allows you a direct read of the internal compass card housed in the fluid filled capsule
The vertical lubber line of the sighting optic lets you take full advantage of the 1 degree resolution used on the compass card
The clinometer allows the measuring of differences in height and slopes
Great for hunting, hiking, Geology and other outdoor activities
Foldable metal lid
Sighting window with sighting line
Floating compass dial with 360°scale
Luminous magnet arrow
Adjustable prism lens
Material: High-strength Engineering Metals, Army Green Paint
This compass is a precision instrument, the deviation of 1 degree or less
Minimum score value: 1 °
Working temperature: - 20 ℃ - + 50 ℃
Fluorescent dribbling fluorescent display
1 x Metal Sighting Compass
1 x Carry Bag
1 x Manual