Rescue aid professional survival kit 19 in 1
- The survival kit Ultra 19 in 1: You Feel The Adventures in full nature vor? Maybe let Camping, Hunting or fishing with your friends? When the case, this is the survival Birthday Survival Kit. It has 15 tools intelligent and an extremely versatile nature. Make your travel safe
- Compact flaps & Go: Our Survival Tools are in a handy, waterproof small case for storage and are ready for you way you want to. Keep a box on the back of your car inside the house, in the office and in the garage. Safety at all times. Fits in backpack, glove box, case and can even be attached to your belt.
- These tools are made from high-quality materials, manufactured to everyday wear. You will never... they falling off. It is also known as survival blankets is a non-toxic, reusable and resistant at critical temperatures. The knife, this card, and the compass is really durable. Adjust the brightness of the flashlight to your needs at and off you go.
15 high quality survival tools.
- Endless applications for to discover. These tools are made from a combination of premium materials, an ergonomic design and a highly versatile nature. This survival kit should not be missing from your luggage.
Each BioHealth Survival Survival Kit contains 15 tools:
Don't miss out on flint
Don't miss out on all
- 1 scraper
- A portable flashlight
Don't miss out on versatile tool card (Swiss)
Mini LED with key chain.
Don't miss out on compass
- A sharp knife of a very high quality, last hit.
- A Pipe
Don't miss out on fishing line, a paracord bracelet, 5 in 1.
- A Rescue Blanket
- Highly durable waterproof Box.
A fishing line, yarn, a hacksaw, a bottle holder. Everything is Beautiful and well stowed away in a travel case.
- Easy to transport and store when not in use.
Keep all your survival kits good on. With a survival set 15 in 1 Survival You Will Be The following:
A fire in the watch. Keep you warm. Keep away from animal.
A pen for all notes.
Glows in the dark.
You can find your way when you lose it.
For making or receiving calls. Help your team back
Cut the A safety belt, cut out wooden or ropes.
Designed to protect you for self-defence
Reduces heat therapy and other impacts.
Opening and closing bottles and tin cans be moisturising and nourishes.